Wednesday, January 14, 2015

About Me & What to Expect in Future Blogs

A little bit about me...


Hi, my name is Donna Slater. I am the founder and owner of Women4WomenClub. I created my company with passion and purpose, having identified a need and support for women in business. I spent the last 30 years in the corporate world, in some of the most fascinating roles, and learning valuable lessons and skills every day of my career.

What I have found through careful research and reflection, is I have a larger opportunity to grow with and impact other women in business, one on one in the small business arena, rather than working the masses in the corporate arena. The revelation in which I had greater opportunities as a woman, working and connecting with women, and providing all women in business a forum to mentor and collaborate, was a passionate cause, in which I was willing to commit the rest of my career.

As for my work history, I possess a finance background, with a focus on sales, revenue growth, lead generation, and analytics. Additionally, I incorporated leadership, coaching, operational processes, sales & marketing strategies, and coaching into my skillset, as a result of learning and growing every day.

I have worked at some of the most fascinating companies, where I was encouraged to grow, such as Wells Fargo NA, Morgan Stanley, and Balboa Thrift and Loan.
I am humbled talking about myself, as my real purpose and passion is to help and serve women in business find their own passion. I chose the gender association with women as a result of my experience in the corporate world, and the differences I witnessed with gender equality. I hesitate to state the obvious, but as a woman, I, therefore feel compelled to help and support other women in business create their own successes.

Committed to your success,

Donna


Future blogs will feature women's advancement & advocacy, sales and marketing strategies, women's issues, sales ideas. I will be real and transparent about my views, opinions, and non-judgements. If you like my blog, forward on to another women, who might enjoy the same content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find any coach to help you find your passion. Everyone deserves to be coached.