Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Blog's Purpose...

I write this blog to allow women in business a platform to connect on many levels.....life, work, spiritual, creative, and business to find their passion. My passion in life and work is to help women, particularly in small business, manifest big ideas into reality. You see, as a female in business for many years, I am compelled to encourage and advocate, and help advance women in business. This is my life's purpose and I will use my blog to achieve my passion, purpose, goals, and life's work.

As for today, remember nothing in life and business is your personal status quo. Every day your priorities change, you face new challenges, and you have
opportunities to choose your moments of peace, grace, and humility. Your perception on how you view the last statement is how your path then plays out into reality. Think about how you view events in your day and try to view these events with a clean slate of consciousness, rather than judging as good or bad, right or wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find any coach to help you find your passion. Everyone deserves to be coached.